There are two categories of membership:
(a) Corporate members
shall be firms and commercial partnerships being interested in the objects of the Association. Each corporate member shall be entitled to nominate representatives, not exceeding three in number.
(b) Individual members
Become a member of the leading Technology Law Community in Malta to:
- members or employees of corporate members additional to the nominated representatives of the corporate members;
- lawyers, legal procurators, notaries, auditors and accountants who are in possession of a warrant in accordance with the laws of Malta;
- students resident in Malta who are pursuing studies directly or indirectly related to ICT Law at an academic establishment whether in Malta or abroad (“Student Members”);
- persons resident in Malta not eligible under (i), (ii) or (iii) above who, in the opinion of the Executive Committee are especially qualified to forward the objects of the Association.
- Keep tabs on the latest legislative updates relating to the ICT industry both locally and abroad.
- Avail yourself of various networking opportunities with professionals working in the same field and with similar interests.
- Participate in regular activities bringing together local and foreign experts in the field of ICT law.
- Make your voice heard and collaborate in a number of legislative proposals and initiatives to influence policy.
- Play a part in the shaping of Malta’s digital future.
- Gain access to e-books and publications released by MITLA.
- Increase your visibility and credibility within the professional network of ICT professionals.
- Gain discounts on conferences and events organised by MITLA.
Membership fees are visible in the menu below and payment to join may be effected through PAYPAL or credit card.
New Members - Join the Malta IT Law Association